This course is limited to 30 students and enrollment is on competitive basis. Applicants will be notified of the selection result by email.
Each applicant is required to submit:
- A CV;
- A 1-page description on:
- The applicant's current research work;
- How would the applicant's research work benefit from improved computer program performance;
- The applicant's experience with computer/FPGA/GPU programming.
Given the intense nature of the course, applicants with the following skills are highly recommended:
- Experience in C/C++/Java programing
- Experience in HDL coding and digital system design
- Application deadline: 22 May, 2017
- Notification: 29 May, 2017
Please send your application material to Shaojun Wang:email@example.com